snapshots and observations

Wednesday 16 April 2014

change of plan










change of plan.
i'll show you some behind the scenes in china tomorrow.
for today let me show you what i did today.




i went to photograph a new restaurant in the west end.
naturally enough i did some self-portraits.

this was more or less the first frame i took.
i hadn't even taken my jacket off.











after a little while i did another photo of my favourite subject.










then when i shot the downstairs area i did another.
as you can see i was representing n7.










and finally
one of me and my new mates.


it was a good shoot to be honest.
the manager made me a flat white more or less straight away,
i managed to park right outside and also my hair was looking good.

what ?






No comments:

Post a Comment