snapshots and observations

Sunday 2 March 2014

behind the scenes on saturday's shoot








i had a shoot for a new client on saturday morning.

here are a few behind the scenes shots.



in a shock move i did my traditional self-portrait early on.
this was in fact the second frame i took on the shoot.










a neon sign in the restaurant.
i do like a bit of neon, though it always throws me to see it used
in an establishment that doesn't have strippers.










testing the flash using my watch and wristband as a subject instead of food.










assistant / food stylist










assistant / food stylist / restaurant marketing person










some sort of salad stuff










penultimate frame of the day.
me and my assistant / food stylist / restaurant marketing person / model










final frame of the day.
much the same but i took my specs off and swapped positions.


the end.






No comments:

Post a Comment