snapshots and observations

Friday 30 August 2013

iphone friday








i won't lie.

well i will, but i won't lie about this weekend and my lazy blogging.

i'm going to do an iphone friday but also an iphone saturday.

possibly even an iphone sunday.

anyroadup.

1
starting where i left off last friday with a guest photographer.
that culinary genius and grizzled chum of mine in toronto canada,
chris sent me this pic a week or so ago.
it's basically heaven in a cardboard box though obviously i have to dock
points for the green stuff.

nice work chris, and seriously, if anybody else wants to be praised / named and shamed
here on n7's premier blog site... just email or text a pic or two over to me.









2
where to begin with these ?









3
a collab between undefeated and clot.
these aren't even going on sale in the uk or indeed in europe.










4
they are exactly the sort of trainers i'd like to get my friend benito's opinion on.
i dread to think what he would say.
but seriously these are incredible and as ever it's difficult to get the full story
from these shoddy iphone pics.
a full post with decent photos will be coming soon.









5
i was doing an interiors shoot last friday and look who popped in to see me.
hello mr squirrel.









6
my friend marc has a thing going called sneakers and coffee.
or is it coffee and sneakers ?
er, anyway, here's one of my efforts from last friday.









7
you know how i always bitch up places if they don't offer me a coffee on a shoot ?
well last friday's shoot was magic darts.
really nice people there who offered me a coffee before i started work and also a coffee after i finished.
but the touch was when they gave me a black pudding scotch egg at lunchtime.
the people were so nice i didn't even throw a temper tantrum about the green stuff.









8
i stayed in the countryside last weekend. it was a topsy turvy kind of place.
very nice food, but i wasn't convinced about the room.
nice key-ring though.









9
these are the tops i took with me.
the white shanghai polo creased like a fool due to my rubbish packing
grrr !









10
what the what ?!
oyster and vinegar flavour crisps...
contains real oyster ?

that's a dealbreaker.









11

final pic of the day. 
so after having a scotch egg for lunch, what would you expect me to have as
a starter for my evening meal ?

absolutely.

( i'm trying not to mention the green stuff incase you think i'm a fussy eater )







1 comment:

  1. mark, I've never had a scotch egg and the more I see your photos of them popping up, the more I need to try one.

    I doubt I'd be able to find a place here in Singapore that does it too... :(

    the runny-ness of the yolk in the above photo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete