snapshots and observations

Sunday 30 June 2013

iphone sunday









as you can tell from yesterday's cheap post, i'm writing this on thursday
just trying to get together a few pics to post while i'm away in somerset this weekend.

the easiest way to do this is to continue with some iphone pics, so here goes...



1
the converse pro leathers for the ace hotel.
the quality on these is off the hook.
top notch.









2
soft, soft buttery leather. almost suede-ey.
the black bits are 'a' shaped perforations by the way.









3
my father's day present.
genius !
absolute genius !









4
another day another home-made flat white.









5
these are amazing.
a pair of af-1's customised especially for me.
you need to see these in real life, they are incredible.









6
they've even got my name on them.









7
another home made flat white effort.









8
details from a new pair of nigel cabourn x converse.









9
oh dear.
my local chinese restaurant obviously ordered their new menus over the phone.

but how the hell can the printers hear them say "empire" and write it down as "empier" ?

i'm baffled.









10
a new addition to my collection.
my second pair of air max 1's.
these are a liberty x nike effort.
great orange touches and also a gum outsole.
perfect.









11
my summer drink.
lager and lime in a supreme pint glass.









12
great spoon in use at no.26
have you ever been to gretna green ?









13
i always take a photo of myself when i get a haircut.
i love the first few hours after a trim.
that's when i wish my hair would never change and it would be like that forever.


what ?









14
on the top deck of a c2 wearing my favourite releases of 2013 so far.









15
part time at whitfield towers.
empaƱadas and tortilla.



oh, that's enough right ?

plus i coud save a few pics over for iphone monday at this rate.








No comments:

Post a Comment