snapshots and observations

Thursday 4 April 2013

coco curry and coco the model ( more iphone shots from tokyo )








stick with me on this. i'm nearly done.

( then i can show you my other shots from tokyo )



opposite my hotel was a place called coco curry.
this is part of the menu.










here's some more of the menu.

so you get the idea, right ?










i chose this dish... chicken katsu










after choosing which meal you want, you have to choose the strength
of the curry sauce. i chose 8.










and waited patiently.










get in !










i won't lie. picking an '8' strength curry sauce was not one of my wiser moves.
still, i was not going to be defeated and ten minutes, 8 glasses of water and
a bout of hiccups later this was the scene.











the day after my meal at coco curry, i had a shoot with coco the model.
seriously... her name is coco.
do you like my harris tweed af-1's by the way ?





more iphone nonsense to come tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment