snapshots and observations

Tuesday 27 March 2012

kana-chan







through a friend of a friend, i met kana-chan in roppongi one evening.

kana-chan was very interested in photography so the next day we went
for a bit of a walk around and i tried to give her a few tips
for me it was a win-win situation.
kana-chan showed me around daikanyama and ebisu, plus she needed
somebody to practice taking photos of so i got to pose too.
in this shot i was posing with a cup of coffee.








and here i'm utilising my best pose just outside a photography exhibition
outstanding !








finally, here's a textbook camera held at arm's length shot
thanks to kana-chan for showing me around. for introducing me to some
cool shops and cafes and for trying to speak english to me when i was making
very little effort to speak japanese.

arigato.



No comments:

Post a Comment