snapshots and observations

Saturday 10 December 2011

self portrait in sw4







it was with a heavy heart that i set off for a shoot in south london on friday.

as ever it was a lovely drive. as ever it was easy to find a parking space
and as ever i was in a pretty miserable mood when i arrived at the location.

still, the place i was shooting turned out to be very stylish indeed.
the chef was a top bloke, as was the manager ( who's name was mark )

my mood also lightened when i was given a black coffee.
( the coffee was a dark as my soul by the way )

typically, after a few minutes i switched the 12 second self-timer on and...
boom !

maharam x nike air force 1's
evisu no. 3 jeans ( with black markings )
supreme x hanes white t-shirt
pantone x uniqlo brown cashmere jumper

standard north london apparel.



3 comments:

  1. Can you let me know where that is? I'm always on the lookout for something decent around here (I bet it's bloody Dulwich...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll send you the address with the stickers i'll be posting to you this week.
    i'm unfamiliar with south london but there appeared to be some sort of common opposite this place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just realised you've titled it SW4, so it's probably Clapham - I thought it looked rather nice for SE London!

    ReplyDelete