snapshots and observations

Saturday 20 August 2011

road trip details









before my road trip to wales, simon at twentytwentyone showed me
how to get the trip details saved on the dial thing in my jam jar.
( i'm no good with cars and things so this was a bit of a discovery )


so... this shows the distance from twentytwentyone hq, to my shoot
in pembrokeshire and back to whitfield towers... 544.2 miles









544.2 miles with an average speed of 48mph
i swear i seemed to spend most of the time pegging it along the m4
at a decent speed... but then again the m4 did turn into a car park at
one point and i was sitting there with my hand brake on, grrr-ing !
so i guess it evens itself out.








ay carumba ! 11 hours and 6 minutes worth of driving for 
er... i won't tell you how many minutes spent photographing the subject.
it reminds me of one of my old mate, base-to-jeff's many catch-phrases...
"i drive for a living"

still, i do like a good road-trip and this one to wales and back was a corker.


many thanks to amy for setting me up on this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment