snapshots and observations

Tuesday 2 August 2011

my blazer game








i do like nike blazers... but my blazer game has suffered due to my
obsession with getting my af-1 collection up to scratch.

i like the feel of blazers, i also appreciate the style of swoosh which
seems a little bit more stylish, flamboyant even, than most swooshes.

this is pretty much my blazer squad at the moment
i wear af-1's most days then drop in a pair of these maybe once a week.








this is my least favourite of the 3 pairs
premium leather and strange 'tennis ball' type material on the upper
but my main beef is the laces on these. they came with two sets of laces but both
remind me of trying to lace up snowboard boots... it's like the laces are made of
razor blades or something ! really hardcore laces.








i was told they were designed by somebody at stüssy and that they are quite rare
chenille swoosh on a leather back swoosh. these are very comfortable
and i must say, i haven't seen another pair of these in n7 or elsewhere.








i very much like these bad boys
red soles, gum midsoles, gold perf swoosh and black woven upper. heat.








these were a 2007 quickstrike release in asia only
corking details








my favourite blazers are these sb milk cartons
gum soles, suede eyestays, leather sock liner, chinese details on the laces and 
of course, the missing person advert on the heel tab








and the tongue
these are a problem.
i first saw these in mexico on holiday a few years back and they didn't have my size.
however, after a little bit of ebaying i managed to find a pair and i've been 
rocking them in n7 and beyond ever since.







in fact i was so impressed with these... they are a extremely rare blazer
and the details are incredible... well, there was only one thing to do...
that's right...
one pair to wear, one pair to keep.


and that's how i play the game.




( representing n7 )



No comments:

Post a Comment