snapshots and observations

Monday 9 May 2011

cartoon me v real me









remember a few weeks ago when i showed you a piece that the artist
dave perillo did for me ?


well here it is again...









well today after a portrait shoot at whitfield towers photographic studio,
i asked 'g' to take a photo recreating the piece that dave did for me.








obviously i don't actually have framed photos of coffee, chips, my car and the
post office tower. they are just some of my favourite things, which dave 
incorporated into his piece. also my george nelson clock is on a different wall.
what i'm saying is, there has been some cheap photoshop work on the photo
below, but i think it's a pretty good effort.


try as i might though, i couldn't get my left arm to bend properly.



thanks dave, thanks 'g'



4 comments:

  1. call me picky, but the clock is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary Roberton9 May 2011 at 21:37

    Brilliant - apart from the arm being a bit wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks gary. I tried with the arm but that was the best I could manage.

    ReplyDelete