snapshots and observations

Sunday 26 December 2010

more stüssy iphone pics








i know... it's a cheap post but i wanted to show you these pics.
i now have no problem in recommending the stüssy iphone app
to you. it's a bit fiddly, but it is a good little effort.




have a look at this photo i took on my first visit to new york
the stüssy typeface is great isn't it ?







i know i have shown these pics before, but silly as they are, you could almost
 imagine them being from a stüssy campaign.



























how about this pic of my friend sakiko ?








or my top assistant g-fog








here are a few i did of my favourite subject... me !
check me out at the famous pedestrian crossings in shibuya tokyo.







and on the beach in wales








here i am in the criterion, london w1 in my usual pose








and finally a few pics i put through the stüssy app with no real plan
using the speech bubble and whatever came into my head.
pigs on a beach which i spotted in tonga a few years ago







germans on a beach in spain








a bird i saw in koh samui thailand last year








and a building i photographed on xmas day a few years ago in san diego


eat more chips... don't let salad win.



No comments:

Post a Comment