snapshots and observations

Tuesday 6 July 2010

sunday



here are a few snapshots of my sunday.



i heard a few strange and loud noises outside...
it was my german neighbour having a boxing lesson in the park
look how the local kids were so inspired by her that they started fighting too.



 i sported my eddie cruz air force 1's
i thought the yellow socks were a nice gesture.



window shopping in the west end...
my love for lemon drizzle loaf has been well established over the years.



as has my love of this gag...
but sort it out kath kidston... you need to put another jug alongside it to make it work.



in a cafe in marylebone i spotted my photo from friday's shoot... the german jaffa cake story.
the germans are on to something with those rectangular jaffa cakes, believe me.



in the conran shop i saw something which may well be appearing on my blog in a few days time...
grrr !



touch of the day was in selfridges. i was just strolling along and a girl came out of the blue and spoke the magic words to me...
" would you like a free krispy kreme doughnut ? "
has kate spicer got a triangular face ?



also in selfridges i saw this poor fellow...
when i walked past him i noticed that his eyes were shut. dear me.



No comments:

Post a Comment