snapshots and observations

Thursday 11 March 2010

up to date...



to catch up since my last proper blog...

yesterday morning it was off to euston for desayuno


chocolate y churros
estupendo !

they do a good selection of coffee too



after a couple of meetings i dropped by the bapestore to 
see if these bad boys had arrived yet
luckily, they don't drop until saturday.

the lads in bape asked me about my camera and i took this
shot quickly when i was trying to explain about the shallow depth
of field when shooting at f1.7


i gave my camera to the japanese lad who was asking about it
and he took this shot of me


then i did this shot of him
i love the drop off. look at the trainers in the background.


after discussing the trainer game and cameras for a while
i headed off to the nordic bakery for a strong latte


then to islington to get my barnet cut.
as my family know only too well, i do like to put too much
pomade on my hair. this is an iphone shot of me in the lift
as i was going out to collect jackie last night.
slick as you like.


so after a sneaky wagamama ( no.71, no leaves no pickle )
we went to the wyndham's theatre, charing cross road.
where i made this half-hearted attempt with a few iphone pics.

the play was an inspector calls, by j.b.priestly.



No comments:

Post a Comment