snapshots and observations

Monday 15 March 2010

the old queen's head.



i had a shoot at the old queen's head today.
it's a pub on the essex road in isington.

it has a special place in my heart for two reasons:

1. it was on a pool table in this pub that i did my first ever
clearance from the break. it was against my old mate han lee.
it was my break and i potted a ball, carried on potting all my
balls and then potted the black without han lee playing a shot.
good times !

2. i had my stag night in this pub too !

my shoot was in the upstairs bar
it looks like this ordinarily and is available for private hire.

it is also used for intimate gigs and has a stage for the band

it looks like this sometimes too.


personally, i like it best when it looks like this...
i may have 64 pairs of trainers, but i only have one pose.

nike air force 1 premiums. 
eddie cruz west editions in purple snakeskin with yellow swoosh and red sole.


No comments:

Post a Comment